Requisition FormsWorking and Processing Remotely
If you to turn one in later than that they should contact Cindy Lopez at email@example.com
Make sure you have the following before you start:
1. Scanned Receipts
2. Authorized Signer Info
Names and email addresses of the authorized signers on the account. If you don’t know, contact your advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Available Funds
Do you actually have funds? If you don’t know, make the request here.
4. Funding Date and Source
If you don’t know, contact your advisor.
5. Account Number & Name
6. Transaction Details
The name, address and details of the event / expense, transaction requisition is intending to make.
Authorized Signer: someone who is authorized to sign on an AS account by virtue of having completed all of the required elements by the AS Financial Policies and Procedures, including a Finance and Business workshop.
All questions you have about this process are sent to email@example.com
1. Staff/Student/Group (referred to as “Requisitioner” hereafter) completes online requisition in the following manner:
Download Requisition Form
2. Requisitioner emails packet to the group’s Authorized Signers.Requisitioner will ascertain who the authorized signers are on the account.
- If unsure, write to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification on the list of authorized signers for your group.
- Send document for approval to authorized signer #1. Note: a person cannot sign a requisition made payable to themselves. Include, in the body of the email, the email address and name of authorized signer #2.
- Requisitioner mails original receipts(AND includes additional slip of paper with their Name & requisition Amount to identify the requisition) to:
UCEN Room 2537
University of California Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-6081
- Not sure how to send something through the mail? Here’s a YouTube tutorial.
3. Authorized signers check paperwork for accuracy, and emails approval. IMPORTANT: Authorized signer email must originate from an email which contains the signers name and not a generic group name (@as.ucsb.edu or @ucsb.edu only).
4. Authorized signer #1 forwards the approval (and the attached documents) to the second authorized signer.
5. Second Authorized signer approves and emails both approvals (and includes the requisition packet and any attachments) to AS Admin: email@example.com
NOTE: Subject line must be listed as: Payable to (Vendor Name) – total amount (in $)