You don’t have to be a sustainability organization to be a sustainable one! The Green Bill outlines how your organization can make simple changes to regular conventions in order to become a steward of the environment.
The resources beneath Information & Guides provide education on the Green Bill and help make sustainability goals easy to accomplish! For a more in depth background to the history and purpose of the Green Bill, see the “About the Green Bill Certification.” The Green Bill Certification program is a great way for an organization to pave its way into a greener future. The second program, the Compostable Goods Exchange offers compostable serving ware and utensils at a price comparable to paper goods and helps organizations abide by the Green Bill!
Information & Guides
- The Legal & Financial Code of the A.S. Green Bill
- Summarized Measures of the A.S. Green Bill
- Sustainable Food Options Guide Page 1 | Page 2
- A Guide to Planning Greener Events & Meetings
- Is your organization Green Bill Certified?
- Compostable Goods Exchange Coming soon!