If you would like to create your own student group, you will need to register that group through the Office of Student Life.
- Fill out the application for new campus orgs under the UCSB Campus Organizations tab
Your group will need to:
- Write a constitution
- Fill out the proper forms (available on the OSL website or at their office in the SRB)
- Go through an orientation
- Pay a $50 registration fee for new organizations.
Once you are an officially recognized campus student organization, you will be able to:
- Reserve rooms for events
- Request services
- Be eligible for event funding through Associated Students Finance Board, along with other campus funding sources.